Group counselling, individual counselling, 24-hour crisis line, accompaniment, workshops, library, public education services.
- A nurse will be paged to the emergency room and will arrive within 1 hour. For women who have experienced a sexual assault/abuse within 14 days.
- Crisis counselling, individual counselling,
- Follow-up clinic.
Emergency room, follow-up clinic and crisis counselling - (613) 761-4366; TTY: (613) 761-4140
- Investigating sexual assaults including;
- Investigating incidents of child abuse and neglect including sexual assault;
- Incidents of Online Child Exploitation, child pornography, and luring are investigated by Internet Child Exploitation (ICE);
- In partnership with other Ottawa Police sections and units such as the Victim Crisis Unit, providing counseling, assessment and referral services to people and/or youth who are victims of sexual assault or abuse;
- Providing an anonymous reporting system for victimized sex trade workers.
- Collaborating with other social service agencies to provide education and awareness programs on matters pertaining to sexual assault, child abuse and related issues.
Services offered in French only.
- Accompaniment for women who have experienced sexual violence.
- Emotional support, information and referrals, advocacy and safety planning.
- Crisis Counselling also available through the Vanier Community Service Centre.
Contact: (613) 744-2892