- Offers the Court Accompaniment Program which provides emotional and practical support to women who have experienced partner violence and who are attending family or criminal court proceedings.
- Victim Quick Response Program (VQRP) -provides timely financial assistance to eligible individuals who have been victimized by violent crime (homicide, attempted murder, serious physical assault, domestic violence, sexual assault and hate crime) and/or their family members.
- Supportlink is a joint initiative of the Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General Victim Services Secretariat, Ericsson Communications and Rogers/At & T Wireless. Supportlink offers personalized safety planning, referrals for ongoing support and a 911 cell phone to qualified individuals.
- Victim Crisis and Referral Services (VCARS) is a program that consists of community volunteers in partnership with VCARS staff assisting Police and community service providers in meeting short-term practical and emotional needs of individuals who have been victimized as a result of a crime or tragic circumstance, and their longer-term needs by referral to appropriate existing community agencies.
- VCARS offers crisis intervention services to clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Offers information, support and referrals to survivors when the perpetrator has been charged. Services are offered from the time of arrest until the disposition is rendered.
Contact: (613) 239-1229
Crisis counselling for young women aged 12 to 20 who are staying on-site.
Other services for women staying on-site: referrals, links to financial services, case management, individual counselling accessed through the Youth Services Bureau.
Contact: (613) 789-8220